Dear Midnite Sun Members and clients and friends and more……
We have MISSED YOU!!!!
Its been a very long and stressful 10 weeks for Dan and I and our team.. In the beginning, we were told-
You are mandated to close for 2 weeks.
Well, its been a lot longer than 2 weeks and I am here to announce we are ready to open up. I
personally have had only 12 hours of sleep this week thus far but you are WORTH it!!!!! Our team has been in the stores getting them ready for you. Please Thank our Midnite Sun team- they have worked so hard to make this happen for you!
As you know our sanitation procedures have always been top-notch and we added additional measures to ensure the safety of both our team members and our clients. We feel that we will easily be able to adapt to the safety measures that our Governor asks of us.
Please know that this is not an exclusive list and we are asking you to remain fluid and adapt to changes. Today’s “rule” may be different tomorrow. I am sorry for this and apologize in advance but we must do what we can to stay open and keep everyone safe. We have put many guidelines in play for our team and for you but here are some that are important to our Reopening
Hours beginning Thur May 28
- If you at the center and we are not open we apologize
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and contact us by messaging: https://m.me/midnitesunandcruise/
- Please obey social distancing requirements
- The Governor has stated that every one that is medically able to wear a mask in public should
- Please wash your hands upon entry
- No more than 10 people allowed inside at a time- if you are asked to wait outside please be kind to our team
- Check-in at the counter for your “appointment”
- Please bring your own towel- bed pillows have also been removed. Please roll your towel and use it as a pillow-like @ the beach
- The lobby is for clients only
- Please do not enter if you have any COVID Symptoms (cough, fever, chills) or have been in contact with someone who is confirmed COVID
Please be patient as we work through our new system and requirements.
We have missed you and are doing everything possible in our power to be open for you! We are a no customer contact business, and can maintain social distancing requirements of 6 feet+
Yes we will be having HUGE SALES- More info to come.
Yes, our ANNUAL BIRTHDAY SMASH BASH SALE will be available since it was cut short!
If you purchased online while we were closed we will get those items added to your account.
We heard lots of positive effects of SunShine during this event!! Did you??????? We have known it all along!!! So excited that Sunshine and heat have been recommended!!!!!!!!
Please share the word that we are open and ready to Sunbed, Spray Tan and Red Light all of West Michigan!
Thank you for making us the #1 Tanner on the Lakeshore!
Our team is soo excited to see you. We are grateful to be able to open and take care of all your tanning needs.and healthy.
We hope to see you soon, where the sun always shines!
Your Midnite Sun team